Dr. John Bergman (Retired)
Dr. John Bergman began his dermatology practice in the Medical Arts Building in 1974, taking over and combining the practices of two dermatologists, Dr. Elmer Hill and Dr. Elmer Ceder, who began practicing dermatology in the 1940's. Over the years, John became a cornerstone in the building, and had the pleasure of helping thousands of patients from the metro area and greater Minnesota. His dermatology practice became his passion as he loved practicing medicine and seeing his 'friends' as they visited him to discuss their skin ailments. John officially retired in late July, 2015, although the legacy of his compassionate care will continue for many years.